General Discussions
How to apply statistics to a measurement without keeping instantaneous value?

Hello,

I am trying to set a statistical routine that measures every 5s.
Then I have an routine for the 1 minaverage values of the 5s measurements.

Applying statistics:
6245dc70b16ba

values registered:
6245dc9f2a12f

My issue here is that the values being registered do not match the ones I want to have. It is also saving the instantaneous 1 min value of the variable. Is there a way not to save this instantaneous value?

The objective is to later save the 1min avg schedule and send it in a CSV file to a datacenter, with only the statistics I've requested: without the instantaneous 1 min value which has no interest to me.

Thank you!

Hello, I am trying to set a statistical routine that measures every 5s. Then I have an routine for the 1 minaverage values of the 5s measurements. Applying statistics: ![6245dc70b16ba](serve/attachment&path=6245dc70b16ba) values registered: ![6245dc9f2a12f](serve/attachment&path=6245dc9f2a12f) My issue here is that the values being registered do not match the ones I want to have. It is also saving the instantaneous 1 min value of the variable. Is there a way not to save this instantaneous value? The objective is to later save the 1min avg schedule and send it in a CSV file to a datacenter, with only the statistics I've requested: without the instantaneous 1 min value which has no interest to me. Thank you!

Hi acavaco,

You can disable logging the instantaneous value.

625e9bb63daed

May I know why you said the value is not what you need?
Have you set the statistical schedule correctly?

625e9c3e5dab0

Statistical schedule will read the sensor at faster interval but not logged then being reported in the main schedule and logged.

Best regards,
dataTaker Expert

Hi acavaco, You can disable logging the instantaneous value. ![625e9bb63daed](serve/attachment&path=625e9bb63daed) May I know why you said the value is not what you need? Have you set the statistical schedule correctly? ![625e9c3e5dab0](serve/attachment&path=625e9c3e5dab0) Statistical schedule will read the sensor at faster interval but not logged then being reported in the main schedule and logged. Best regards, dataTaker Expert
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft