General Discussions
Adobe Flash Player's End of Life and dEx

Hi,

Adobe Flash Player's end of life date is set to 31 december 2020. In my University, we rely on it in order to use dEx. I would like to know what solutions datataker is providing to adress this issue ? I've lookep this forums's threads but couldn't find any about this.

Regards,

Hi, Adobe Flash Player's end of life date is set to 31 december 2020. In my University, we rely on it in order to use dEx. I would like to know what solutions datataker is providing to adress this issue ? I've lookep this forums's threads but couldn't find any about this. Regards,

Hi Julien,

You can install dEX 2.0, currently we have version 2.1.18. Please check the sticky post in this forum. dEX 2.0 is different than previous dEX, it is no longer part of the unit firmware but a stand alone software in your PC.

Best regards,
Rudy Gunawan

Hi Julien, You can install dEX 2.0, currently we have version 2.1.18. Please check the sticky post in this forum. dEX 2.0 is different than previous dEX, it is no longer part of the unit firmware but a stand alone software in your PC. Best regards, Rudy Gunawan
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft