General Discussions
Loading a program from saved file.

i have problem when loading a program from a saved file.everytime i load the program,it will alter the calculation output(result) that will cause error when uploading the program to datataker.so everytime i want to resend the program to datataker,i need to re-do the calculation one by one. hope for a solution for this .thank you

i have problem when loading a program from a saved file.everytime i load the program,it will alter the calculation output(result) that will cause error when uploading the program to datataker.so everytime i want to resend the program to datataker,i need to re-do the calculation one by one. hope for a solution for this .thank you

Hi wanamir300,

Can you show me the screenshot of your calculation, it might be related to the naming issue of the channel that you use in calculation specially if you have similar name at the end with _ separator.

Example:
wind_speed and avg_wind_speed

Please try to use different name which does not have replication of previously declared channel.

Best regards,
Rudy Gunawan

Hi wanamir300, Can you show me the screenshot of your calculation, it might be related to the naming issue of the channel that you use in calculation specially if you have similar name at the end with _ separator. Example: **wind_speed** and avg_**wind_speed** Please try to use different name which does not have replication of previously declared channel. Best regards, Rudy Gunawan

6013859c1e322

this is my assigned value.

601385eec673e

the input calculation before i save the program to logger.

6013864b405d6

this is output after i saved.when i try to load the same program from the file that i saved, it stated "compilation failure"

![6013859c1e322](serve/attachment&path=6013859c1e322) this is my assigned value. ![601385eec673e](serve/attachment&path=601385eec673e) the input calculation before i save the program to logger. ![6013864b405d6](serve/attachment&path=6013864b405d6) this is output after i saved.when i try to load the same program from the file that i saved, it stated "compilation failure"

Hi wanamir300,

For a time being please refrain from using _ or space for the channel name, I will raise this issue with our developer for a fix. The issue was occurred because dEX 2.0 incorrectly treat one channel name as part of other channel name.

Best regards,
Rudy Gunawan

Hi wanamir300, For a time being please refrain from using _ or space for the channel name, I will raise this issue with our developer for a fix. The issue was occurred because dEX 2.0 incorrectly treat one channel name as part of other channel name. Best regards, Rudy Gunawan
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft