General Discussions
Saving jobs to PC with dEX2

How do I save a program file to my PC, rather than the logger, using dEX2?

How do I save a program file to my PC, rather than the logger, using dEX2?

Hi PRS,

When using dEX 2.0. Make sure you have selected your data logger connection on the top left first and the little dot is green next to the connection name.

Now look for the three vertical dots just next to the "Apply to Logger" button on the left.

Click on those three dots and menu will appear.

Select the "Download DXC" option, a new window will appear, so choose a suitable location to save the file. You can rename this file if you wish, just keep the DXC extension. e.g. Lontek.DXC

This will save the current program to a file with a DXC extension. This file can be loaded again later or used in another data logger.

Regards,

Michael Hampson
Lontek

Hi PRS, When using dEX 2.0. Make sure you have selected your data logger connection on the top left first and the little dot is green next to the connection name. Now look for the three vertical dots just next to the "Apply to Logger" button on the left. Click on those three dots and menu will appear. Select the "Download DXC" option, a new window will appear, so choose a suitable location to save the file. You can rename this file if you wish, just keep the DXC extension. e.g. Lontek.DXC This will save the current program to a file with a DXC extension. This file can be loaded again later or used in another data logger. Regards, Michael Hampson Lontek

Michael Hampson Lontek https://www.lontek.com.au/

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft